created by Jane

Friday 16 January 2015

karleigh Sue new release January

Karleigh Sue New Release

Hi all this is my  New Release card for Karleigh Sue
The image I have used is  apple of my eye and you can find it here 


The card is 6 x 6  card and is layered up with cream shimmer paper and lovely paper from one of my new paper pads Spring in Bloom. 
 I  die cut some shapes and layered them with some of the same paper and also did the same with the image
She is coloured with copics
e29,27 and 21
e53,51 and 50
r22,20,r11 and r00
g99,24 and g40

The bow is a Sue Wilson die
The flowers are from my new flower die and made with love by me
I added pearls for their centres
I used a sentimentand placed it on a die cut heart


Hope you like it
love Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!