created by Jane

Monday 16 March 2015

girls day out

Hi all
Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look

The image is  Carley Day Out and can be found here
leave a comment for the team and you could win this image

It is a gorgeous image by Sherri and you can purchase it  here
It was my turn to choose the image
so I cchose this image because I think she is perfect for the theme  


The card is a 6 x 6 easel card
it is layered with beige shimmer paper and some  paper from my pad Sweet Paris
 The image is coloured with copics
It was then die cut and layered with the same papers
I added a die cut doily  and a bow
The flowers are die cut and made with love by me 
I added a gems for the centres

  Hope you like it 
love Jane
xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

just so pretty love the colours - Carol xxx

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely Jane love your colours hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous easel card Jane, I like your design
Kevin xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!