created by Jane

Thursday 2 April 2015

love to dance

Hi all

New Challenge at All dressed Up

Our new challenge starts today and as always our theme is anything goes

 All you need to do is use an All Dressed Up image to play along

Not got any well there are some lovely freebies here


The image I have used is Love to dance and you can find it here


The card is a stepper card 6 x 6 
It is layered with lovely paper I found in my stash
the image is coloured with copics
then die cut and layered 
the sentiment is printed from my computer

I  have added a bow  and some  die cut flowers


Hope you like it
hugs Jane 
xx
We hope you find the time to play along and don't forget there will be a new release on the 7th of the month so remember to check out the Etsy Store.
We also now have a challenge on 20th of each month over on our Facebook page.

 

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Both of these are just so pretty Jane, I especially love the purple one! xxx

Anne Lise said...

Very nice card :)

Anne Lise

Bernadet said...

Such a lovely card Jane!!

Sheila said...

Jane, This is so pretty. I adore the colours you have used. Happy Easter! x

Tina Rathbone said...

Love your cards, Jane! Could you please email me and tell me what dies you used for your bow and your flowers? Also the flowers die in the Autumn card further below? Thanks very much in advance!
Tina in San Diego

Tina Rathbone said...

Jane, I'm not sure if you can see my email address from my comment, but here you go: tina@tinarathbone.com.

You are so talented and you must be having such a great time doing what you love! I've always admired that bow die and the flower ones, too, so I hope you can enlighten me as to their publishers! Thanks so much.

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Jane and I love the colours you used. PInk and aqua one of my fave combos at the minute!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!