created by Jane

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Mermaid on the Rocks

Hi all 

This is my May inspirational post for Faery Ink 
The image I have chosen is Mermaid on the Rocks  and can be found here



The card is a  blue pop out  circle card
It was cut from a Silhouette file
It is layered with some paper from stash
The lovely image is coloured with copics
bg11,13,15 and 49
bg07,05 and 02
e43,42 and 41


She is then die cut round andlayered with some matching paper
I added a computer generated sentiments also layered
I added some seaweed and 2 die cut flowers
I also added a few gems

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

I love this card and your work in general! You are very talented!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!