created by Jane

Monday 29 June 2015

jane and kevin

Hi all and welcome to my blog
today this is a bit different 

As there is an extra Monday this month there is an extra Bestie posting


They are gorgeous images by Sherri And can be purchased here

the theme is Summer Colours

The card today is a 6 x 6  card 
it is layered with  white and some lovely blue and yellow papers

the image is coloured with copics
y26,32 and 21
b28,24 and 21
e44,43  and  42

 I die cut some rectangles and layered them the same
The image is die cut and layered the same way
I added some gems
I die cut some flowers which were made by me with love


hope you like it
love Jane 
xxx

1 comment:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Love it Jane the colours are lovely xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!